How to Create Fiverr GIG Image | Beautiful and Attractive Images for Gigs

             
How to Create Fiverr GIG Image | Beautiful and Attractive Images for Gigs


    Hello viewers this is all of you once  again welcome to my TippyHubs Websites here I'm going to tell you how to create attractive and beautiful image for your fiber gigs step-by-step from the scratch first of all I'm going to talk about the proper sizing or the dimension of a fiber gig image and after that I'm going to walk you through the step-by-step process of creating a beautiful big image by using an online tool which is completely free to use so here I'm going to take you to this window where I have made a search fiber gig image site and if you just take a look at the dimensions the minimum gig image dimension is 550 pixels into 370 pixels okay so this is the minimum but you can actually create Giggy mates with a higher ratio so here what I'm going to take you to the fiber forum which is the official fiber forum and if you just take a look at the sidings you are going to get confused because many peoples are providing information with different dimensions as you can see the actual frame size is 794 into 410 but I use 610 into image size so it's a confusing situation here if I just take you to a little bit bottom here or down just take a look many people start using many sizes and it's all fine but mostly I use and most of the people used these sizes can see 710 into 410 pixels for gig image so that the maintenance of the aspect ratio works properly here ok so now let me take you to the website which I use to create image for my gig so I'm going to visit here canva.com so this is a free website to use you just have to sign up and after that sign in using your free account and then you have to click on this create a design button and after that click on custom dimension and then use this ratio which is 7/10 into 410 so I'm going to type it out here 710 and 410 and then click on create design and make sure it is selected 2 pixels ok and then click on create design after entering the dimensions you are going to see lots of design templates from where you can select any one or many of these templates to start customizing and start creating image for your fiber gigs as you can see beautiful image here beautiful professional and ultra professional image just take a look okay so you'll be able to find this image completely free and then you'll be able to customize them to make them usable for your purpose so let me take any one of the templates from here so here this is a beautiful image template just take a look and I'm going to actually going to find out another one so this one as an example so let's click this is the video template but we are going to be able to use it as in as a image template okay so let's say I have selected this template as you can see beautiful template here so now I would love to create a gig image for these specific services as you can see I'll create in setup Facebook business page okay so I'm going to make the customization just select whatever part you want to make the change so I'm going to type out something here Facebook page and I'm going to type services instead of creator setup I'd love to type out services and then I'm going to delete this unwanted or unnecessary signs or icons okay and now why I have written here Facebook page services is because I'm actually going to be able to provide clients like Facebook create set paste creation set ups and I'll be able to maintain their Facebook page I'll be able to create and set up their Facebook ads ad campaigns as well so this is why I have entered this information and I will have this title already into my gig title so that it will work fine okay so now I want to change this image which with my profile  picture okay so how to make the change so here as you can see as if you don't have your profile you're already uploaded in this platform you are going to find this option as you can see here from the background and get order till it actually from the left side okay so here's the option uploads just click on uploads and then whatever image you want to upload just click on upload an image or video and then select the image which you want to upload in this platform select this image and click on open and it will be uploaded so as I already have got my profile picture uploaded so I'm going to take you a little bit down to find that image so let me go a little bit down tis so let me take you a little bit more and here it is this is the image which I want to upload here okay so how to place it in this place so let's just click on the image and drag it through this image part and just take a look how beautifully it just placed okay so now if you want to change the background color of the image then how to change the background color so just click on the background and then click on this color whatever color you want to change and then I want to give this background as a Facebook based or Facebook like background okay so I think this color is going to work fine so just take a look how beautiful my fiber Gig image is already by just dragging and dropping service on canva isn't it beautiful just let me know by commenting below okay so now it's time to download this image and let me show you how to download just click on publish or actually this arrow icon and after that click on download and it's been selected to a video but we want to get this as a jpg file or a PNG file so let's just click on PNG and then click on download and now I want to give a name here which I'd love to make it like SEO optimized so that I'm I'm going to type out create a a facebook business page it is going to help me stand out in the fiber search result again so let's click on save and now I want to open this image to show you how it is currently looking like just take a look how beautiful it is looking like into my computer so I believe you have found this video helpful and informational in regarding of creating image for your fiber gigs and as I have mentioned you were going to find thousands of templates from where you'll be able to select any one of them or as many as you want and then you'll be able to start customizing and start creating image for your fiber gigs.

Kindly Visit:  Fiver GIG




Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hello.! I'm Shan Ali, I am a professional in Social Media Marketing with experience in Facebook ads, Instagram ads, and marketing. Visit my fiver account

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checkout Recommended fiverr gig image Size here https://world3sixty.com/fiverr-gig-image-size/

    ReplyDelete