Meeting two sick friends Article:
There
were a lot of "food and drink" items in front of me, my grandson
Arsalan was sitting next to me, I was just preparing food when my old friend
Masood came with a stick and sat down on the chair. After greeting him, I said
to Arsalan, "Take out prostate medicine first, son." He immediately
gave her homeopathic drops and then gave her an allopathic medicine for
prostate. I mixed water in the first drops and drank heavily. Then I swallowed
an allopathic capsule with a little water. Arsalan then gave cough syrup and an
antibiotic, followed by a drink. After finishing this "food", Arsalan
took the medicine for my depression, I also consumed it. Now the medicine for
relieving constipation was in front of me. I did more "justice" than
that. Later, Arsalan put the knee pain medicine in front of me. I took it in my
stomach saying "thank God". Later RINOCLENIL was sprayed in both
nostrils to prevent sneezing. To alleviate the difficulty in breathing, he
expelled the air inside the throat and then held his breath and inhaled the
inhaler. There were still courses for joint pain, insomnia and some other
ailments, but I entered for a cigarette and lit a cigarette.
Masood was watching all this in silence all this time. He told me in the meantime, "There is a new variety in the market to solve these problems, you try that too." There are good things to come and good luck. " Then he told me in detail that he is using all these drugs these days. I asked, "Did you feel any relief?" He recited this poem of Ghalib
What is
the purpose of wine?
I need a
sinless day and night
And at
the same time he started laughing in a vain way. I said, "Dude, you are a
wonderful man, I have forgotten to laugh for a while, I have stopped meeting
friends, now it is me and these are the medicines of different tastes of
different colors". Another laughed and said, "I have a barbecue party
at home this evening, I came to invite you to it." I said, "Friend,
you are a strange man." Like me, you are suffering from many ailments. I
don't even want to see anyone and you are busy arranging to gossip with your
friends. On hearing this, Masood once again laughed and said, "Our
scholars say that religion and the world should be kept together, and it is
also necessary to take" doses "of the company of friends with
diseases and their medicines." ۔ I said,
"It doesn't make you hot or cold." Masood said, "No, the company
of friends and meeting each other is medicine." What makes it hot or cold
is that the pain is shared. "
I did not
agree with Masood's opinion and I do not. I think that man himself should be in
constant trouble and should keep his whole family and loved ones worried about
himself. When people ask questions and you see them upset with you, then the
instance of "Sajna to my will" cools the heart that after all SELF
PITY is also something. However, I promised Masood that I would come in the
evening and at the same time called the driver and asked him to put my
wheelchair in the trunk of the car. When the driver returned, I asked Masood,
"Wouldn't you like some tea?" "I haven't even had breakfast
yet." I said, "Friend Masood, you do not abstain at all. I have
stopped eating and drinking. I have two dry slices and a cup of tea for
breakfast." Salad in the afternoon, with a chapatti broth at night. At night,
since I have to get out of the quilt and go to the washroom seven times, so
whatever I see in the fridge, every time I wake up, I go to the kitchen and eat
something light. Masood said, "Despite this precaution, you consider
yourself sick or incurable." Look at me, I am living a full life, I am
enjoying living in spite of all the hardships, and you are making your life
miserable.”
Whenever
I meet Masood, he says such positive things, but I, who have been against
living my life, hear such things from one ear and take them out from the other
ear. (And yes, I remember, I forgot to put drops in my ear today) That was a
lie, I have gone too far from these worldly pleasures, I am not coming. Masood
said "I will pick you up" and then he walked towards his car parked
on the porch with his stick.
After
Masood's departure, my wife addressed me, "I was listening to all Masood's
words. He is right. Thank God, you are still better than millions today."
I stared at him and said to Arsalan, the medicine that was left, "Son,
take out the medicine that is weak for memory and give it to me."
0 Comments